Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recognizing and Feeling God's Love in my Life

This summer, during July and August, my goal is to post here at least a couple of times each week and share how I have witnessed God's love in my life.

I feel like I need to just let God love me...with no strings attached....with no expectations...

I will be documenting how I experience that love.

For example, yesterday I felt His love as I was able to spend some time outdoors in the beautiful--somewhat cool--summer evening and just enjoy the blessing of being alive.  I was able to spend time with a kind and loving friend and feel loved.  I travelled safely from work to home and was able to talk to my two sisters during the day.  The evening drive home offered a view a a beautiful full moon and reminded me of the incredible and beautiful earth I have been blessed to live on.

No comments: