Explore faith, single-motherhood, cultural diversity, and political musings along with me as I share random thoughts from my life's journey. I would love to hear about your road less travelled.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Be Still
The last ten days have offered me the unique opportunity to "be still" and think about my relationship with God. As I have reflected on this relationship, I have realized that I need to slow down and let Him be with me throughout my day and not be so "busy" that I don't listen to his loving guidance. I like to be independent, to show how strong and capable I am, and to keep my head above water through my own dog paddling. I need to remember that everything I have is from God and that without Him I am nothing. When I let Him into my life, I am able to let go of my selfish pride and focus on what matters most. Then, I truly enjoy the moments that make up my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes trials make us think :)
Great post! :)
Merrianne
Post a Comment