30 years ago.... I turned 8 and was looking forward to my baptism at the Joplin Stake Center.
25 years ago.... I officially became a "teenager" and remember riding the bus home through Aurora and wondering why I didn't feel any "different"
22 years ago... I begged mom (successfully) to take me to Mt. Vernon for my driver's license...I took the car out that night for the first time (legally)!
19 years ago... Bill and I celebrated my birthday along with Emily Fulkerson and Jason (who had just returned from Brazil)
17 years ago... I celebrated my birthday as a brand new mom
14 years ago... I celebrated my birthday as an official college graduate
10 years ago... I celebrated my birthday as an almost-finished, in my last semester, graduate student
How the time does fly!!!!
This year, I am going to plan how to celebrate my birthday next year....the big 39....in a new and exciting place to which I have never been.
The choices so far are:
London
Sao Paulo
Taipei
Mittenwald/Germany
5 comments:
Hope your birthday was a good one.
When are you coming to Taipei?
Better hurry, my spidey sense is telling me we're only gonna be here a couple more years ...
I dig Michelle
Really? Where to next? Fiji?
Sounds awesome. Need company?
Yeah Baby! The more the merrier!
hey
flight's delayed, so here i am
the vacation plan this year is to spend a week in august in montpelier, france ... a friend invited us to stay at his house there. any and all (but especially you) are welcome to join us. sadly, i know it's a much less practical trip for y'all. we're only 8 hours from paris, so we've got it easy. to tell you the truth, the place i'd love to visit is chicago, but it's just too damn far.
as far as work, now that fender's bought us, who knows what the future holds. i'll probably have some offers to ponder during the coming months. apparently i've got some scottish friends that wanna talk with me in LA. lord knows the wife would love that ... she's been to the edinburgh festival and i'd score major points if i got us relocated over there ... only takes 6 years to land a uk passport if i get hired on there, so wish me luck on that front ...
Post a Comment