Today and tomorrow I will be giving my time and my efforts to the 1st Annual African American History Conference being hosted by the Lindell Ward. You can see more information at www.discoveryourrootsmo.com.
I am so pleased to be a small part of the efforts that are making this day possible. It is my way to tell my African American brothers and sisters that I recognize that much of our country was built on the blood, sweat, and tears of their ancestors.
I want them to have the same blessings that I enjoy....the blessing of knowing the story of your past....of the sacrifices made by your ancestors....and the sense of awe that comes from learning about the names, dates, and lives of those who came before.
I am sure I will have more to add once the event is over. Please send positive thoughts our way....that everything will run smoothly and that the over 200 participants we already have registered will have a wonderful experience.
1 comment:
Sounds cool. Have fun. I'll keep my eyes open for a recap here.
Post a Comment