Monday, March 26, 2007

Thought for the Day

"You cannot defect from an insight.  You cannot unsee what you have seen."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

2 comments:

Chino Blanco said...

Cool MLK quote. By the way, I'm just hanging out in my hotel lobby waiting to catch the night train to Frankfurt. There are no direct Taipei-Frankfurt flights, so for years, I've been connecting either out of Paris or Amsterdam. This year, I finally decided I wasnt' going to land yet again at Charles de Gaulle without seeing Paris, so I flew in early this morning, took the train into the city, talked the hotel into giving me a half-day rate for the use of a room just during the day, left my bags in the room and proceeded to walk about 10km around the city. The weather was spectacular to boot. Anyway, nice day.

I admit to a bit of trepidation about doing the night train with all my luggage (not sure if the situation will allow me to sleep or if I'll need to be awake keeping an eye on my stuff). But, I'll report back once I've completed this leg.

Man, I just can't seem to stop hijacking your comment section, hope you don't mind ...

Julie said...

Hijack away! I love hearing tidbits from your exciting life...